Sunday 11 March 2012

Let's Click And Connect - Hong Chan

Dear Friends, and Fellow Photographers (both Hobbyists and Pros):

It has been some time since I've posted directly to my blog, although I'm delighted at the tremendous number of wonderful people who have decided to join my two Twitter Groups.

I have added two brand new buttons at the bottom of my posts, and now I'd cordially like for you to click them in order to get to know me better.

Please feel free to invite me to join your Linked In network -- I am just beginning to build mine. Simply click on the button below and we'll be connected. Also, if you would like to take a look at my file of stock photos at Dreamstime, I've created a button which you can click to do that, too.

Let's get to know each other. Especially since the internet puts us only a mere click away from connecting!

Thank you, and I look forward to connecting together.

Hong Chan

Edited by Douglas E Castle




View Hong Chan's Photo
Portfolio @ Dreamstime
View Hong Chan's profile on LinkedIn Hong Chan: Photography. - Blog Freeze Frames Fotos - Blog Follow Hong Chan Photo on Twitter Follow FreezeFramesHub on Twitter Join Hong Chan on LinkedIn Share this page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive